Saturday, September 6, 2008

freakin' out

so now I'm completely paranoid and self conscious about my ears and my hearing. One-I've convinced myself that they feel different, like they feel plugged or something and I'm wondering if that's a symptom. So now I'm constantly touching them and you know, fiddling is the right word I guess. Two-It has made me more subdued. that might be a good thing. Normally I'm very outgoing but I was at a birthday party tonight and there was a person there that I didn't know and there was a moment where conversation would have been appropriate but I didn't initiate one because he was sitting a little far away and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to hear him and I would have to keep asking him to repeat himself. Three-I'm constantly monitoring my hearing now and wondering what everything "really" sounds like.

I think this is a bit of an excessive reaction/adjustment because itisn't like I'm stone deaf. I did have to have this confirmed. I just have an overactive imagination.

No comments: