Monday, September 15, 2008

Crackdown!

JC is cracking down this year. I know I've mentioned this before but it bears repeating. I don't know what she did but Amelia is restricted from going outside for 5 days. Two kids have been suspended and were restricted to different rooms for 3 and 4 days respectively.

Maybe they felt like they just had to be tough from the get go to decrease recidivism. I wonder how the indefinite suspension/expulsion sentences will play. I thought it was ridiculous myself when I found out that someone could come back in the same school year after being expelled. That just seemed like a long term suspension to me. I wonder if that rule will be amended.

Amelia is serving on JC now but there hasn't been anything too juicy or she is just getting better at resisting my interrogation. :)

Here's my list for today:
Religions You May or May Not Have Heard Of
  1. Tenrikyo
  2. Ahmadi
  3. Vodoun
  4. The Cult of Scarro
  5. Jainism
  6. Juche
  7. Cao Dai
  8. Rastafarianism (Rastas!)
  9. Yoruba
  10. Candomble

2 comments:

Jen in FL said...

Dude, I can't believe you but the Cult of Scarro on your list. I can't believe I even know what the Cult of Scarro is. LOL!

egghead said...

That was for you babe! Who rocks!