Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Quotes

Amelia: "You know Mom, nobody teaches us anything at sudbury but we do learn things because they show us. They show us things about life. JC is like court and school meeting is like a town meeting where people talk about things. " I'm sure some of this was parroted but I like that she absorbs this and can express it.

A staff member today talking about the election process: "I have learned more about working with people here in the past four years than I have in 20 years of working in [conventional jobs]. You get called on your shit and ultimately you're a better person for it." I put those brackets in because I can't remember the actual words.

"All of this has happened before and all of it will happen again."- Battlestar Galactica
Man, I love that show.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man, I love that show. And I love you for turning me on to it!