Saturday, June 7, 2008

32?

Went to the end of year BBQ today and had a great time. Ray had a little less of a great time because he took Cady on the tour of the property and it ended up being some crazy hour long hike. My co-op city boy is not much of a hiker to begin with much less when he has to carry a three year old half the time. They also showed a video yearbook and people made stepping stones for the playground. There was a sprinkler and water balloon fights. There was a lot of watermelon. It was fun.

anyway, I heard that there are 32 different slates. 32. That's insane. I don't know how many I expected there to be. 60 kids and 5 staff members. I don't know if anyone put multiple slates in. I'm not sure why you would do that. Maybe you can't withdraw your slate once its submitted so if you have a better idea you have to write a new slate. I don't know how they will get through this. the slate discussion is a closed meeting so I doubt Des will go. Amelia might. No eavesdropping for me. :(

This is way more exciting than the assembly meeting.

No comments: