Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Fair

We had a great time but I am wiped out. Attendance was poor and we didn't cover our expenses but everyone who did come had an awesome time.

so what did I learn? Next time I will delegate even more work than I did this time. I didn't have enough time to work on things that I would have enjoyed because I was doing stuff that I wasn't good at and didn't like.

Better advertising. Paid advertising. Actually I should have asked for more money in the first place. the people who did come spent money so I think it could be profitable.

I'll ask for more donations from the community. I'll get started earlier. We'll also have pictures from this year so maybe we can do a press release. I'm thinking aloud hear.

I know that it was successful in the sense of being a pretty fun party but I'm really really disappointed that I didn't get more people in. At one point it really was like my worst fear came to life when we just sort of standing around looking at each other. Oh well. this was the first year, I think it's worth doing again.

No comments: