Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Busy little bees

The art room is the new hot spot at the school. They changed the way you can be certified for things so that now there are three levels of certification. apparently level two has some really cool stuff because even Des got certified for it.

amelia has brought home lots of paintings and creations with a bunch of buttons glued to them. She is also in love with Mod Podge. Des makes "turretts". They are clothespins and other bits of wood glued together and painted and they are some kind of weapon. At home the kids are into making books. We have tons and tons of scrap paper so they sit and draw for hours and then punch holes in the drawings and tie them altogether with string.

I'm going in this friday to make stuff for the halloween fair. I know it would be easier to do it myself but I like kids and I like working with them so I don't mind the inconvenience of having a few helpers.

No comments: