Friday, July 18, 2008

My to-do list

Here are some ideas that I have and the chance(in percentage form) that they will be accomplished:

Start a newsletter for the families of HVSS, actually an idea that another mom and I discussed:
likely hood of me seeing it through-14% likely hood with other parent involved 40-60%

organizing a conference for the parents of sudbury students from all over:
making a list of topics that I think would be interesting 98%
actually organizing a conference around it 2-3%

Chartering a bus and organizing a trip to the bronx zoo this summer:
if I make the phone call to inquire about the bus in the next three days and it's not too expensive-98%
if I don't make the initial call in the next three days :1%

2 comments:

Jen in FL said...

I'm up for a conference. Dare I volunteer to help organize? Damn that 20%'r thing. As for a Bronx Zoo trip... Mayhap...

Ria said...

Wow, likely hood that I will actually come up with a list like that? .001%