Sunday, July 20, 2008

More to-do's

Visit my brother in japan with Des and Amela-I'm going to give this a surprisingly high 85% chance of completion. All the stars seem to be in alignment:we have a free place to stay,I have a ton of frequent flier miles so airfare will be reduced, Ray is being very supportive. We just need passports and Finn has to be going to sleep at night without nursing. Piece of cake!

Write a novel 4-7% I like to write, no I love to write but I have never had the discipline to do it regularly. I think I also get bogged down with the idea that it has to be great. I also have serious time constraints right now. My friend got me to sign up for NaNoWriMo last year but I couldn't keep up. Grandma Moses started painting when she was, well, a grandma so I'll give myself time on this one.

Organize my craft closet and a finished room in my basement. Oh lord, this should be 100% but it has become such a huge job that I'm overwhelmed. I actually looked to see if one of those organization shows needs volunteers. I have no desire to be on TV. I just want them to come and do the work for me!

1 comment:

cici said...

sounds like your going to japan... Have fun...