Monday, July 7, 2008

Camp

The kids started camp today and two of their friends from school are in the same group with them. Cady also started camp and was not pleased so I hung out with her for a little bit. At one point I look over and see the four big kids sitting at a picnic table looking miserable. I said "what's going on guys, can't you find anything to do?"

They said "No, this camp is boring!"
I said "Well, at sudbury you guys don't have a problem entertaining yourself"
Desmond's friend said "Anytime we want to do something they say no!"

I guess they kept wandering into the little kids section to play and were being constantly shooed away.

WhenI picked them up though everything was fine. It was just so funny to see them all sitting still after watching them careen around Sudbury for a year.

No comments: