Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hapy Mother's Day!!

I love my kids. I really do.

This morning Des and Amelia made me wait upstairs while they prepared a surprise for me and Ray. I was girding myself to somehow consume another bowl of saturated Cheerios like I did last Mother's Day(said bowl had been lovingly prepared for me about two hours before consumption) but was instead greeted by a plate of toast with peanut butter, a cake in the shape of a heart and adorned with gummi bears and m&m's and a glass of milk...in a wine glass!! How awesome is that? While I ate, Des and Amelia recreated their morning activities in minute detail and then explained the significance of the placement and patterns of the gummi bears and m&m's on my cake. Oh and I forgot to mention that they had also thoughtfully set a magazine next to my meal for me to enjoy.

I hope my fellow mamas enjoy their day too.

1 comment:

Jen in FL said...

how frakin' sweet is that?!

happy mom's day to you! :-)