Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Playroom drama!!

There was a meeting of the playroom co-op today. Amelia couldn't attend because she was serving in JC(more on that tomorrow) and I wasn't tempted to try to push her to go even though I know it is something she would enjoy...gotta stay true to The Philosophy!

When I came to pick up the kids I noticed a sign up sheet on the table written by Amelia's friend:
I,(her name), am very ANGRY about what happened in the playroom today. If you are angry too sign here.

Of course her name was first followed by Amelia and then about 8 other kids.

I also saw a sign for a playroom co-op meeting with the following agenda:
"To discuss the moving of all the toys to the basement" Ah ha!

So apparently nobody came to the meeting except for two staff members and a student and the motion to move the toys passed. I bet they all show up to the next one.

I had seen an earlier sign about the playroom co-op and thought how great it was going to be to see what the kids came up with in terms of procedures for keeping things sort of organized. But of course the reality is nobody cared until the toys were gone.