Friday, April 18, 2008

off topic-nothing new

We all need some stuff for summer time and we are doing some work around the house. I'm trying to do everything used, recycled, refurbished etc. I call it my " nothing new project".

You know what? It's really hard!!

First I have to remember to stick to it. it's like reusable grocery bags. I keep leaving them home or in my car. Now I have to remember when I want something to put it on my yard sale wish list instead of zipping out to Target. Talk about delayed gratification.

Lots of stuff going on at sudbury and I will get back to posting more regularly but a few of my kids are sick and Finn is at that wail the moment I'm out of sight phase so computer time is at a premium right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.