Saturday, July 21, 2007

Welcome!

Well, you know blogging is totally over if I, major technophobe now have one.

I felt the time had come to share my crackpot ideas in a more organized manner than randomly spewing then out, tourette's like, to whomever is around when I have them.

My original idea for the egghead brainiac club was a group dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge for its own sake, just the sheer pleasure of broadening one's own intellectual base. However, as my husband accurately predicted , the only person I could ever interest in such a group was my dad.

So a blog is born!


4 comments:

Jen in FL said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! :-)

Alexandra Williams said...

I love your name... But tell me, did your dad ever read it??? I don't see a post!!

egghead said...

No my dad has not read it, I don't think he even knows it exists yet.

egghead said...
This comment has been removed by the author.